Monday, February 28, 2011

Essay 2 Peer Review

Daily Update
I hope you found today's peer review helpful. The process for today's review was for everyone to silently read through and comment on as many of their peers' essays as possible in about 30 minutes. From what I saw, people were working to give careful, helpful, productive feedback. I'd be curious about any feedback you have on this process, as I'm always trying to make the peer review process as helpful as possible.

We also briefly discussed MLA, although I feel like we had to rush through it a bit. We can resolve any MLA questions on Wednesday. Please check Angel for a link to the MLA website I showed you in class.

Homework Reminder
Your homework for Wednesday is to read LC chapter 10 (it's a short one!) and to do the prompt on page 333 for your response paper, which is due in class on Wednesday. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment