Monday, April 4, 2011

Evaluating Literature--and Homework!

Daily Update
Today in class we took a quiz on LC chapter 8 for the first 15 minutes or so of class. Following the quiz we discussed the various approaches to morality, truth, and realism that were outlined in chapter 8.

Once we'd put chapter 8 to bed, we moved on to a very brief discussion of citing poetry in MLA. If you missed this, you should find a way to look up how to do this. Email me if you get totally lost, or we can talk on Wednesday.

Finally, I handed back your essay drafts. If you have questions about your draft, please, PLEASE email me! I would be more than happy to clarify any of my comments or suggestions.

Homework Reminder
Check Angel for your homework. It shouldn't take you very long, but we'll spend time discussing your work in class on Wednesday. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment