Monday, April 25, 2011

Essay 4 Reminders and Tips

I handed back your essay drafts today, and we spent the bulk of class discussing general feedback to the class as a whole. Nearly everyone who wrote a paper for me was in class today, so please let me know if you have any questions about my comments on your paper or about the ideas we discussed in class (MLA, organization, integrating sources, relying on your own argument, and linking large sections of your paper into a cohesive whole).

If you were not in class today, you're welcome to email me for initial comments before getting your paper back on Wednesday.

An Important Reminder for Wednesday
We are meeting in the Mawhinney Computer lab (M303--the same one we were in last week) for a work day. I'll be available to help you, read sections of your draft, or to answer any questions you might have.

Also, here is another link to the Norton MLA website.

No comments:

Post a Comment